Identification of the Data Controller
- Identidad-Entidad: LA PERLA DE JAVEA, S.L
- C.I.F : B-53094256
- Postal address: Avenida de la Libertad 21 Local 2, 03730 Javea (Alicante)
- Telephone: +34 96 573 01 94
- Register: Commercial Register of the province of ALICANTE, Volume 1898, Folio 19, Section 8, Page A-37062 I/A 6
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognise the user and improve the service offered.
Classification of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished: first-party cookies and third-party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the website
The cookies that are being used on this website are identified below, as well as their type and function: A technical cookie called PHPSESSID, which is necessary for the correct browsing of the web pages. Cookies from Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. According to the above typology, these are first-party, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about this and disable the use of these cookies at: http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html Through web analytics no information about your personal data is obtained, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the web. The information obtained relates to the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables this portal to provide a better and more appropriate service.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this site or any other web page, using your browser. Each browser operates differently, the Help function will show you how to do this.
*Cookie settings for Internet Explorer in English.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites place on your PC to store information about your preferences. Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing websites to remember your preferences or by allowing you to avoid having to log in each time you visit certain pages. However, certain cookies can put your privacy at risk by tracking the sites you visit.
- To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools, notes Security, and select Clear browsing data.
- Select the small box of Cookies and website data, and select Delete.
- To delete cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- In Internet Explorer, select the Security button, then select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the box next to Cookies.
- Check the Preserve data from favourite websites box if you do not want to delete cookies associated with websites in your favourites list..
Block or allow cookies
If you don’t want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site. Blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- To block or allow cookies in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy, and under Configurations, select Advanced and select whether you want to allow, block or be warned for first and third party cookies.
- To block or allow cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy, and under Configurations, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies (or all the way down to allow all cookies), then select OK.
More information on the processing of personal data